- Is Informed Consent Possible for Vaccines in the Current Political Environment ?
- The Tactics of Social Control by the Skeptics
- Trust me, I’m a doctor ! Science, Guidelines, Clinical Practice and Patient Autonomy
- Christmas Cheer from Reasonable Hank
- Pseudoskeptics Strange CSICOP connections to pedophilia
Tag Archives: Skepticism
By Dubius Anonymuus It is helpful to look at the extent to which the “Friends of Science in Medicine” and their allies will go to dominate the conversation, scare off opponents, and give the impression that there is a … Continue reading →