- Is Informed Consent Possible for Vaccines in the Current Political Environment ?
- The Tactics of Social Control by the Skeptics
- Trust me, I’m a doctor ! Science, Guidelines, Clinical Practice and Patient Autonomy
- Christmas Cheer from Reasonable Hank
- Pseudoskeptics Strange CSICOP connections to pedophilia
Tag Archives: vaccine safety advocates
Everyone knows I’ve followed the ‘career’ of that serial, anonymous, online coward and slanderous blogger Reasonable Hank (it’s hard not to, all slugs leave slime in their tracks). The stupidity and evil core of most humans never ceases to amaze … Continue reading
By Brett Smith Solar panels on roofs, compost bins in front yards: this tree-lined street is heartland for progressive Melbourne parents.In these affluent inner-city enclaves – if the statistics are to be believed – parents are less likely to … Continue reading