- Is Informed Consent Possible for Vaccines in the Current Political Environment ?
- The Tactics of Social Control by the Skeptics
- Trust me, I’m a doctor ! Science, Guidelines, Clinical Practice and Patient Autonomy
- Christmas Cheer from Reasonable Hank
- Pseudoskeptics Strange CSICOP connections to pedophilia
Tag Archives: Friends of Science in Medicine
Everyone knows I’ve followed the ‘career’ of that serial, anonymous, online coward and slanderous blogger Reasonable Hank (it’s hard not to, all slugs leave slime in their tracks). The stupidity and evil core of most humans never ceases to amaze … Continue reading
“The Skeptics are not open-minded and “seeking evidence”. There is no culture of independent investigation and verification of “facts” and claims. Neither do they support Open, Honest and Transparent administration and general good governance.” Continue reading